Sears is one of the only oil change companies that I have come across that lets you pay for an oil change with them online. This is great because it gets the payment out of the way, saves you from having to fight with a salesperson who is trying to “upgrade” you, and you can see the price online.
Right now the normal Sears oil change price is $26.50. With the 10% off discount it comes out to $23.85 today.
As a matter of fact, everything you purchase from the Sears automotive section of the website is marked down 10% today. They also have a considerable amount of other products at Sears.com on sale for 10% off.
There is no coupon code necessary. Discounts will be taken off as you add them to your shopping cart.
The Oil Change service includes the installation of:
- Up to 5 quarts of conventional oil featuring Valvoline (Oil Filter price added in store)
- Lube of the chassis if needed
- Reset of oil light if needed
- Proper inflation of tires
- Topping off of the following fluids: windshield washer and power steering fluid.
- We perform a complementary check of: lights, brake fluid level, air filter, belts, wiper blades, antifreeze, tires and shocks/struts.
- In addition we offer a copy of the Maintenance Service Interval (MSI) for your specific vehicle.
The price of the oil filter is not part of the $23.85. There will be a different price charged when you decide which filter is right for your car when you visit the Sears location.
There is also a $3 Shop fee that applies at all locations except in CA, IL, MN, and PR